Ah, bad joke, but here’s the list of fixes and news in the latest version of Standard and Core and Standard and Core. Dang, sorry.
- Removed additional Edit menu
- Crashes during opening projects on 10.4
[Ed: just to be clear... we fixed that]
- Fixed Portuguese, Italian Localization
- Pasting text to console mode notes window no longer screws colors
- Fixed a bug which causes a hang during a LaTeX export, if a document ends with a footnote mark.
- Fixed a bug in the LaTeX exporter which exported a footnote, even if the footnote mark is deleted by another
- Layout glitches when changing display in info panel
[Ed: same here]
- Hang when clearing styles in a empty document
[Ed: and here]
- Now only shows Trial expiry sheet once
Note: The edit menu on pre Snow Leopard (10.6) systems will show several greyed-out items, such as “Transformations”. These are exclusive to Snow Leopard, so there’s nothing to worry about. We tried to hide these from 10.5 and below, but it’s not worth the hassle, really.
So, there you have it. The update should be available as you read this via integrated update greateness.
2.0.3 will be the last update to Ulysses 2.0, unless we really screwed up something. The next release will already be 2.1, which will offer nothing new in terms of editing features, but will focus on data security, backup handling, as well as management of your projects. Oh, and iPhone/iPod touch syncing, of course.