Alright, so here’s the version we’d love to submit to Apple. Which is also the version all our non-MAS customers will get via Sparkle. So please have a go, give it a shot, we’ve changed quite some bits from the last beta.
As a reminder: We’ll submit to Apple and push the update via Sparkle simultaneously. This means that non-MAS users will get their hands on 2.1 a bit earlier than MAS customers. It also means that in case of App Store rejection (you never know, you know), MAS users will have to wait even longer and we’ll have to add another .1 in order to keep both versions in sync.
So, please, if you’ve purchased Ulysses on the App Sore, don’t go out and rate us down (or whatever) just because your version is not the same as what might turn up on MacUpdate or some other site we can’t influence. Ok? Deal?
Nice, thanks. :)
Oh, and before we forget: We need some really tough guys and gals to help test with some really cutting edge stuff regarding the Mac App Store version and some super-secret NDA-features. You don’t even need to have bought it on the MAS to help, you just need Mac OS X Lion. Anybody?